Barca Away Tickets

De Niro sorry if you received two pm's as it says the messages are still in my outbox not sent box so I wasn't sure if they got sent or not.
My pal Andy Pickup will be calling you about buying 1. Cheers

Kilmarnock MCFC said:
Theres been a bit of confusion with our tickets which I'll not go into but after buying 3 off de niro yesterday we no longer need them.

So theres 3 available if you pay the money to de niro (he has the tickets as we were going to collect them off him in barca).

PM me and I'll give you his number.

1 sold.

2 left.

now all sold.

awaiting payment but as of yet all gone.

de niro said:
Kilmarnock MCFC said:
Theres been a bit of confusion with our tickets which I'll not go into but after buying 3 off de niro yesterday we no longer need them.

So theres 3 available if you pay the money to de niro (he has the tickets as we were going to collect them off him in barca).

1 sold.

2 left.
Pm sent

gomoich said:
de niro said:
Kilmarnock MCFC said:

1 sold.

2 left.
Pm sent

replied.

Need 2 tickets.... Flying out Tuesday.... please let me know if anyone has any their selling? Thanks a lot.

Just thought that I would make another attempt to see if there is anyone with Barca tickets. Me and my mate fly out on Tuesday and have hotel booked - looking for 2 tickets and will pay reasonable price

Please PM me if any one can help

bertieblue72 said:
Hi. I have one spare barca ticket for the away end. Face value, collection denton or city centre

I have Pm'd you saying yes please.

I am looking for 2, but if I can get 1 then I am only hunting 1 more.

thanks

It appears i might have two spare tickets in the away end but would like to get them out of the way this weekend in Calella,
Anybody coming over this weekend still looking for tickets, give us a PM.
Will respond either before or after Cheltenham races tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.