Barcelona at home tickets....

I ordered a paper ticket for the Barca match last Sunday, still not received it in the post, is anyone else waiting for paper tickets to arrive ??

still a month before the game. you will be waiting at least 2, likely 3 weeks for the paper tickets to arrive.

Aye, will throw my hat in for a couple if its possible.. I can give you my soul and money. A great deal if you ask me.

I asked about this some weeks ago and got a reply yesterday saying thanks for the enquiry but all hospitality is now sold out. Luckily I already ordered tickets via my season card but pretty hopeless response . I guess it it THE biggest draw for corporates in the CL in February , at least in a England.

Need 1 ticket, anywhere in the ground, don't mind where, my dad's life long ambition to see Barça play. Can meet on match day or whatever is best for seller. Hope somebody can help, Thanks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.