Barcelona at home tickets....

de niro said:
Blue Mist said:
de niro said:
have you still got the advert?

No it is still behind the bar of the pub though. Why ? please don't tell me you are willing to pay that. The mates I wanted it for totally agree that it aint worth it. I hope he still has them 5 minutes after kick off.

no mate, I have a seasoncard, just wanted to see where the ticket had come from. my guess is a rag member of staff.

That is a very valid point. Hadn't thought of that one. Totally out of order and I hope the twunt gets stuck with it or has to get rid at the last minute for the price he paid (always was an optimist !)

AZUL said:
Which pub was it mate?

I would name it but I have a feeling you might be going down to buy it. I don't want the shit bag to have the money.

But if you are daft enough, it was the Grey Horse Portland Street.

Fortunately i dont need them but i enjoy a bit of amateur detective work

AZUL said:
Fortunately i dont need them but i enjoy a bit of amateur detective work

What was strange and if it helps there was no phone number with the advert the landlady went and phoned him and came back with the price.

Pretty desperate really, me and my brother looking for tickets. ST holders with 3000+ points each but unfortunately they sold out before we could afford them. Gutted!

Guys..I need expert advice on purchasing tickets from a person...I contacted a guy who said to have 3 tickets (£100 each)..Gave me his address..How do I know if he is selling genuine tickets? I asked for a pic but he said touting is illegal and if pics get leaked he might loose season pass..

Please share your opinion on that. I am so desperate to get a ticket. :(

ruz said:
Guys..I need expert advice on purchasing tickets from a person...I contacted a guy who said to have 3 tickets (£100 each)..Gave me his address..How do I know if he is selling genuine tickets? I asked for a pic but he said touting is illegal and if pics get leaked he might loose season pass..

Please share your opinion on that. I am so desperate to get a ticket. :(

I am on CL scheme and in my normal seat and yet I have been told (online) that I will get sent a paper ticket. Why my card cannot be loaded up I don't know BUT
a) If I aint got a paper ticket yet, how has this bloke ?
b) If paper tickets have not yet been issued how do you know what one looks like?
It may be that some Blue members went to the ticket office and bought a paper ticket but I haven't heard of any out there. I did see an advert in a pub ( as mentioned prev) but I would be very careful. Oh and he has 3 !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.