Barcelona - Blue on Blue

WidnesBlue23

Did anyone see some 50-odd year old blue grab a twenty something blue round the neck on the ramblas, for asking about his scarf?

Seemed to get pretty tasty for no reason and the older fella ended up shouting about "everyone knows him" and he started throwing a few shots then disappeared

No, it was a city vs Barcelona scarf from the Etihad. The older fella was sayin he was a 'big name' with the blues and he is someone that shouldn't be fucked with.

The younger lad said he wasn't fucking with anyone and just having a good time but got punched. It looked like for no reason at all. A case of an older guy who thinks he is someone tryin to be the big man.

Not nice

i saw that fat knuckle dragger city fan in the barca end desparately trying to get in the city end all first half. they wouldnt let him in so he turned on fellow blues in the away section calling us. "all from london!" and "you're only in there cos you have more money!" etc.
nothing to do with gaining more loyalty points then ;)

My Mate took a few punches . -

Before the game - must have been near the away entrance. He missed Spikes coach so got a taxi . Coppers appear to have patched him up a little

I only spoke to him when I woke up on the plane back in Manchester. Don`t know extent of the damage yet.

He told me he was mugged but I am not too sure. Could`ve brought it on himself for all I know.

Did Anyone see anything.

WidnesBlue23 said:
No, it was a city vs Barcelona scarf from the Etihad. The older fella was sayin he was a 'big name' with the blues and he is someone that shouldn't be fucked with.

The younger lad said he wasn't fucking with anyone and just having a good time but got punched. It looked like for no reason at all. A case of an older guy who thinks he is someone tryin to be the big man.

Not nice
I honestly know that if someone said that to me I would laugh my fucking head off in the most sarcastic and obnoxious way possible. What a fucking really embarrassing thing to say - at 50 odd years of age.

i just dont get all this blue on blue that seems to be happening now,i know im getting on a bit,but we all used to stick together,perhaps im just thinking back to the bad old days

paul1894 said:
i just dont get all this blue on blue that seems to be happening now,i know im getting on a bit,but we all used to stick together,perhaps im just thinking back to the bad old days

We did seem to stick together more but there was always the odd blue on blue kick off now and then here and there.In those days there was no social media so unless you were involved in it or in the vicinity you never heard of it,unlike today when the incident and sometimes photo's of it are online within minutes of it happening.

I think this will happen more and more as we struggle a bit for identity after the takeover.Old fans resenting the half and half scarf brigade and the tourist fans we will attract as we [hopefully] become more succesful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.