Barcelona Home Tickets?

Have a tickets in 109 for the barca game m8 on the cup schem now cnnot get the day off to get gback to work in London £45 pm if you want it

thanks John

NOW GONE thanks BM

Viagogo have plenty to sell £55 plus admin fee they also have loads in Family stand

I want to get 2-3 extra tickets for mates having already got 2 with my seasoncards but on Viagogo it won't let me buy anymore for some reason???

Just after one 18-21 or adult home. I would prefer to give a genuine blue some money and a pint for it rather than have to give my hard earned to viagogo.

PM me if you can help me out, i didnt have enough points unfortunately :(

Just over 60 tickets on viagogo.

They sold their last batch of around 150 pretty quickly.

Now they have these availavle, tut

I've just bought tickets for the game in the family section of the stadium. However i'd prefer tickets in the away section, I'm led to believe that away section is in the south stand. There are currently some south stand tickets available in section 213.

Is section 213 an away section?

aza93 said:
I've just bought tickets for the game in the family section of the stadium. However i'd prefer tickets in the away section, I'm led to believe that away section is in the south stand. There are currently some south stand tickets available in section 213.

I'm after 2 in family stand, Did you have to use viagogo and how much did you pay? cheers.

aza93 said:

can't see this coming off. I would assume the barca tickets are only available from barca themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.