Barcelona Information Thread

We are flying into Girona with Ryanair on the Tuesday evening, bus service available to Barca - is anyone else flying into Girona on the Tuesday night and travelling to Barca??
Bus costs 16euro one way, but tight as flight lands at 22:00 and last bus at 22:30 - that is one expensive taxi if delayed!!

that is pushing it mate , even if plane lands on time , 10 minutes parking up etc , 5-10 mins get off plane then rush through , have you look at other travel ?

Gee1894 said:
Anyone flying into Girona on the Tuesday night with Ryanair?
Yeah 6 of us on that flight probly going to stay round that area get the train in the morning to barca .

kippaxkid said:
that is pushing it mate , even if plane lands on time , 10 minutes parking up etc , 5-10 mins get off plane then rush through , have you look at other travel ?

looks like i am relying on the Ryanair trumpet blowing because they are on time again and then legging it like mad, if not taxi's are about 120euro's so dont fancy splitting that, but so be it if not. We did think about staying in Calella for the night and then move to Barcelona in the morning, but sod it.

will let you know if we make it!!

Sid mcfc said:
Gee1894 said:
Yeah 6 of us on that flight probly going to stay round that area get the train in the morning to barca .
If I can get the numbers I might be able do get a coach for you to get into Barcelona.approx 10euro

mac said:
Sid mcfc said:
Gee1894 said:
If I can get the numbers I might be able do get a coach for you to get into Barcelona.approx 10euro

I'd be up for that - let's start the canvass!! Anyone else interested in coach service from Girona to Barcelona on the Tuesday night?

Carl_Man_City said:
Anyone still looking? Monarch fly from Manchester to Barcelona Morning of the game and fly back on the Thursday is £250

mac is actually doing this with coach transfer inc see <a class="postlink" href="http://www.citizentravel.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.citizentravel.co.uk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.