Barcelona V City .Official Thread

cyberblue

Wed 19th 10pm Kick off Have got my Tickets & Factor 10 Barcelona Here we Come . Any Idea how many Tickets we sold ?

cyberblue said:
Wed 19th 10pm Kick off Have got my Tickets & Factor 10 Barcelona Here we Come . Any Idea how many Tickets we sold ?

Mate you'll need more than factor ten... I started with factor 25 when I got here last week and I nearly got a sunburned neck in less than two days just from wandering about the city. Had to spend the third day indoors just to give myself a bit of respite.

Factor 40 is a minimum if you're fair skinned at the moment - and even then I'd advise caution if you're going to be shirtless on the beach. The sun is really fierce - especially between 3pm and 6pm.

You have been warned.

cyberblue said:
Will drink lots of fluids .SANGRIA & SAN MIGUIEL that should do the trick

That's not quite how sun protection works, but if you want seriously bad sunburn and possibly malignant melanoma then go ahead...

Bloody ridiculous. Tickets for this game go on open sale today. Just called the ticket office, and was told that they dont go on sale to Access card holders until 9am. Does 25 minutes really make a difference? And where on the website does it say 9am? It doesnt. Talk about a club that wants to alienate its own fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.