Barceloneta Beach Party - Details + Map. Sticky Please Mods!

94DELAMERE said:
We're going with the Thomas Cook trip, getting dropped off at the end of Ramblas by look of it, how do we find beach and bar from there?

When you say the end I'm assuming you mean the end nearest the beach and not Placa Catalunya...

Basicall you need to find columbus's column and then turn left onto passeig de colom. Keep heading along passeig de colom and you should see Port Vell with loads of yachts moored in it on your right.

Keep heading along passeig de colom till you see a cross big roads. Turn right onto Passeig de Joan de Borbo. You should now be on a road towards the sea with the port on your right and loads of little restaurants on your left (which may appear good value but tend to be pretty poor quality).

Keep heading down Passeig de Joan de Borbo and you'll see a Spar supermarket on your left and the beach in front of you. The bar is not the first on on the beach but the second on the left. It'll have Chirunguito Goa or possibly "Chiringuito Goal" written on the side and loads of blues having a good time!

blumoon said:
My hotel is in Lesseps?. Where the fook is that lol.

My friend let me introduce you to a magical thing called google maps....

Simply click here to see Lesseps metro station. They have free paper maps of the metro system which is cheap, quick and easy to use. A ten journey travel card is just €7.70

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Lesseps+barcelona&sll=41.419785,2.185163&sspn=0.004875,0.013754&ie=UTF8&ll=41.405527,2.151496&spn=0.004877,0.013754&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 13754&z=16</a>

Cambridgeblue said:
blumoon said:
My hotel is in Lesseps?. Where the fook is that lol.

My friend let me introduce you to a magical thing called google maps....

Simply click here to see Lesseps metro station. They have free paper maps of the metro system which is cheap, quick and easy to use. A ten journey travel card is just €7.70

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Lesseps+barcelona&sll=41.419785,2.185163&sspn=0.004875,0.013754&ie=UTF8&ll=41.405527,2.151496&spn=0.004877,0.013754&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 13754&z=16</a>

Thanks a million mate ;-)

Lads, just been checking out the topless showers down the beach!! Awesome! Looking forward to tomorrow! Come on City!!

Up at 3 tomorrow morning, and heading for Bristol Airport... and i can't bloody wait!

Like a kid at Xmas me.

Re: Barceloneta Beach Gathering - Important Details + Map!

felixbg said:
Dave H said:
Me and me mate are heading back to Girona Airport asap after the match as we haven't booked a hotel.

same here ... any idea where the coach from girona goes?

Sweet how are you getting there? Me and my mrs need to get back to girona asap after the match. If there are a few of us we can share a taxi/minibus. I have had a quick look and there dont seem to be any trains or buses at that time of night.

I am in Spain at the moment but send me a message or text me on 07862 739 021 if you are going back to griona and I will find out how many want to go and how much a taxi will be. I think it will cost about 120 euros so the more people the better.

See you tomorrow Boys and Girls at the beach party...

Already arrived in Barca. The weather is fantastic and the Cerveza is cold....

Re: Barceloneta Beach Gathering - Important Details + Map!

cyberblue said:
BlueRoscoe said:
slap some of these around fella:

Flyer-1.jpg
The Dolly Will Be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& there will be a few more like her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.