Barry's Fault For Both Goals

Mancio said:
whp.blue said:
HART WAS TO BLAME FOR THE FIRST GOAL
he should have put the ball out for a corner on the first save

basic keeping don't palm the ball back into play push it out for the corner then defend that

some players seem immune from criticism on this site

hart : put the ball out
kompany : never let the ball bounce
barry : we play in blue that's who you need to pass too
yaya : you cannot fast as a professional footballer it damages your fitness for months

to that list i'd add richards. ribery did everything he want to do and singlehandly destroied our fighting spirit , who the fuck was intended to mark him ??

Nah, Micah did well - it was only when Lahm doubled up with Ribery and he had no help that problems happened.

welcometomanchester said:
whp.blue said:
HART WAS TO BLAME FOR THE FIRST GOAL
he should have put the ball out for a corner on the first save

basic keeping don't palm the ball back into play push it out for the corner then defend that

some players seem immune from criticism on this site

hart : put the ball out
kompany : never let the ball bounce
barry : we play in blue that's who you need to pass too
yaya : you cannot fast as a professional footballer it damages your fitness for months
the ball was in the middle of the goal how was he meant to push it round the post? He made two great saves then they scored. Yaya have him too much space to shoot.

Yeah, I tend to agree about it being physically impossible to push it round the post from there.

Just as well, there are already at least five players responsible for that goal, we don't need to add any more to the list;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-fwQmAJbBs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

dont care what anyone says but ive not seen barry play that well this season. along with yaya yaya. so for me to continuously improve you need to look at players contributions constantly, and these 2 players have been found wanting in most games, even though we are still healthy in the league.
i was so glad to see de yong back on tuesday night even though i was confused as to why he came on for dzeko (didnt know at the game about the tevez saga at the game) as they do not have the killer instinct of nige but if i had to drop one for most of the games, barry would be my choice

1st goal Hart's fault unequivocally.

2nd goal nobody's fault. Like my old man says, these days nobody ever scores a good goal. Every goal is analyzed to the nth degree and blame is always apportioned.

The ball in was perfect, the run was perfectly timed, the header was top quality and Gomez reacted first.

Barry could only have stopped him heading it by fouling him, Hart made a good save, Kolo couldn't have got to the rebound first.

Re: Barry Fault's For Both Goals

johnmc said:
remember arthur mann said:
Correct! Too many of the same players in the side, I've said it before, we need some tough tackling tenacious players in midfield, if we continue with committed wing backs then I suppose we possibly need three of this type. Sadly Barry, Toure and Milner are just plodders, very good professionals in their own right but not for this team.

What modern day sucessful teams can you name with sucessful tough tackling midfielders?

Holland,Brazil,Argentina.
Man Utd,Chelsea,Spurs,Us.
Inter Milan.

Just off the top of my head in 20 secs.............................

Ricster said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This thread is a good thing. Every time Ricster makes a thread about a player, they prove him wrong in the next game. Not the greatest judge of player is Ricster.

That is a great thing. It shows the players actually care about the club. If this works like it has with Milner and Richards then it can only be good for the club and the fans.

You know, i was gonna post screenshots of me finding players such as Adem Ljajic as a 16 year old, and Fabio Coentrao, you know the guy that just moved to Real Madrid, but was noticed by myself when he was on loan at Rio Ave, fuck i could even post you a link to Stefan Savic that i had noted before anyone had probably heard of him on this site. Edin Dzeko, Romelu Lukaku i could go on, but hey, you have an opinion of me that im not a great judge of player, of course im not, youre a great judge of a poster.

I didn't put on the thread title that it was Barry's fault, i put up
BARRY FAULT'S for both goals
2 totally different meanings and some mod has changed it for a reason unknown to myself and only to them. Have a look at the second post on this topic and see what the title says there.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 am --

LET ME GET ONE THING FUCKING CLEAR HERE. SOME WANKER HAS CHANGED THE HEADING OF THIS TOPIC TO GET A REACTION. I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER REASON WHY IT WAS CHANGED.

I WROTE BARRY FAULT'S, NOT IT WAS BARRY'S FAULT AS IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO.

MODS, CAN I GET AN ANSWER AS TO WHY SOMEONE CHANGED THIS TITLE, COS IT IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ducado .... usually ties threads up for stopping cloggs on system ....merged and used other title instead....don t get so horny mate!!!!! ;)

des hardi said:
Ricster said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This thread is a good thing. Every time Ricster makes a thread about a player, they prove him wrong in the next game. Not the greatest judge of player is Ricster.

That is a great thing. It shows the players actually care about the club. If this works like it has with Milner and Richards then it can only be good for the club and the fans.

You know, i was gonna post screenshots of me finding players such as Adem Ljajic as a 16 year old, and Fabio Coentrao, you know the guy that just moved to Real Madrid, but was noticed by myself when he was on loan at Rio Ave, fuck i could even post you a link to Stefan Savic that i had noted before anyone had probably heard of him on this site. Edin Dzeko, Romelu Lukaku i could go on, but hey, you have an opinion of me that im not a great judge of player, of course im not, youre a great judge of a poster.

I didn't put on the thread title that it was Barry's fault, i put up
BARRY FAULT'S for both goals
2 totally different meanings and some mod has changed it for a reason unknown to myself and only to them. Have a look at the second post on this topic and see what the title says there.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 am --

LET ME GET ONE THING FUCKING CLEAR HERE. SOME WANKER HAS CHANGED THE HEADING OF THIS TOPIC TO GET A REACTION. I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER REASON WHY IT WAS CHANGED.

I WROTE BARRY FAULT'S, NOT IT WAS BARRY'S FAULT AS IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO.

MODS, CAN I GET AN ANSWER AS TO WHY SOMEONE CHANGED THIS TITLE, COS IT IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ducado .... usually ties threads up for stopping cloggs on system ....merged and used other title instead....don t get so horny mate!!!!! ;)

It wasn't that 2 threads were merged just the title was changed by someone. Well seen nobody has owned up or even gave reason why it was done.

Ricster said:
The incident that allowed Bayern their first goal came from Barry giving the ball away cheaply. Up until that moment, he had given the ball away on no less than 4 other occasions. This one though proved costly.

The second goal should have been cleared quite easily, but for some reason Barry's concentration levels were not what they should of been and got caught on his heels as the ball was chipped into the box. For me Barry should have got to this ball first also.

Barry has started the season well, but in each match we have played, he is managing to give the ball away during matches far to often.

Time to be benched and give someone else a go? Milner, Zab, Razak, Roman?

We cant continue to give the ball away as often as we are doing and Mancini needs to show the players that costly mistakes will lead to changes in the team.

so we could not blame silva initially for losing the ball on the right from which bayern started there attack to score the 2nd goal?

i said this much in the match thread at the time it seems some are immune from criticism to some fans at times!

leewill31 said:
Ricster said:
The incident that allowed Bayern their first goal came from Barry giving the ball away cheaply. Up until that moment, he had given the ball away on no less than 4 other occasions. This one though proved costly.

The second goal should have been cleared quite easily, but for some reason Barry's concentration levels were not what they should of been and got caught on his heels as the ball was chipped into the box. For me Barry should have got to this ball first also.

Barry has started the season well, but in each match we have played, he is managing to give the ball away during matches far to often.

We cant continue to give the ball away as often as we are doing and Mancini needs to show the players that costly mistakes will lead to changes in the team.

so we could not blame silva initially for losing the ball on the right from which bayern started there attack to score the 2nd goal?

i said this much in the match thread at the time it seems some are immune from criticism to some fans at times!

READ THE FUCKIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricster said:
leewill31 said:
Ricster said:

READ THE FUCKIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive read the thread you rude idiot but i shall leave this now whilst you carry on punching the capslock key!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.