Basel (H) - Pre match thread.

City v Basel prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The obvious changes in my view will see Stones, Delph and Sterling start. They need minutes and rhythm. Can’t see Fernandinho start.
No way Pep will put Bravo in goal nor will he play Delph as a defending midfielder. Ederson and Gundogan will probably play again and rightly so.
Finally it would be nice to see Foden take up minutes again to slightly but surely step up his experience.

Hopefully we serve up a good match to entertain the crowd. Please no injuries and minutes/rest respectively to the ones who need it. I expect us to win and certainly won’t let Basel take away our splendid homerecord.

Yep, that's how I see it.

What do you reckon will be the attendance? My wife and I are going but I can't see anything like a full stadium for this one.

Yep, that's how I see it.

What do you reckon will be the attendance? My wife and I are going but I can't see anything like a full stadium for this one.

Not sure. Can’t see it being a sell out. Maybe on tickets sold, not on bodies inside. But the turn out will be much better than it normally does in CL games where it seems to be a run course. Enjoy the game both of you.

I'm hoping he goes fairly strong for this one. Having given up my season card this season for financial reasons I have been lucky enough to have my mates SC for the Chelsea game and also this on Wednesday night. Can't tell you how much I'm missing it.

Brilliant season to give up my SC ay?! haha

I hope Pep plays his strongest 11 barring injuries, and goes for it in trying to secure the 1/4 final place. Let's get 3 or 4 up by half time, then give some of the kids a run out in the 2nd half of the game. It will be nice to see the like of Foden, Diaz etc. get a run out tomorrow night against Basle.

Rest Aguero, De Bruyne, Otamendi, Walker and Sane and play Jesus, Foden, Stones, Danilo and Diaz

I reckon we'll line up something like this:

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
Silva
Foden
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.