Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

How so many people can sit and watch you post this (not out of character) sort of stuff is beyond me.

Why enter a debate then if you feel that way, it's not worth it surely? Not for you becasue you're already right, and not for the rest of us because our points are invalid.

You've only confirmed what many think and I'm staggered how seriously you take yourself. Moderating should be for the good of the board yet you allow yourself to go around righting everyone's wrong opinion. Why not just right a book.

Like I've said, you stifle many a good thread, many a good thread where the right and wrong, the black and white, don't actually matter.

@swps back, come on, you're better than stupid insults surely. I'm not getting into a slanging match with you. You're another one who everyone has worked out for what they really are but are too scared to question it.

As wacky as some of Rascal's views were it was quite apt how people from all political spheres wished him well and said it would be a worse place without him. I doubt you'd get the same feelings.
Oh come off it, I'm certainly not better than that :-)

@Damocles

Done now. You win. Again

giphy.gif

Cheers Buttercup, look forward to spending another 10 hours arguing your inanity next time you get a warning too.

Prefer you didn't try to speak for everyone.

Not how it works mate. When people quite so publicly get called on their shit by people not involved in the argument, they then create an imaginary group of people who fully agree with everything they say completely so they can use the words "us" and "we" rather than "me" and "I". It's a common tactic employed by simpletons to attempt to give their obviously crap argument more implied authority, the suggestion that they are speaking for an unspoken masses and they have their finger on the pulse that is missed by others.

Politicians do this almost constantly and are trained to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.