Bath City player

Bluemoon dan

This story has just popped up on my Twitter feed from earlier this week. Sounds absolutely horrendous. Doesn't say much in the statement but reading back through the comments it sounds as though he went head first into the advertising boards which were just off the side of the pitch and basically screwed into a brick wall. Poor bloke. Hopefully he makes a full recovery but doesn't sound good.

This story has just popped up on my Twitter feed from earlier this week. Sounds absolutely horrendous. Doesn't say much in the statement but reading back through the comments it sounds as though he went head first into the advertising boards which were just off the side of the pitch and basically screwed into a brick wall. Poor bloke. Hopefully he makes a full recovery but doesn't sound good.

That is pretty bad, and surely against safety regulations.

Hope the guy makes a full recovery.

That is pretty bad, and surely against safety regulations.

Hope the guy makes a full recovery.
At Twerton park the advertising boards are screwed onto concrete walls about three to four feet high and are right pitch side. It was really wet the other day so this could have made it worse. Hope he pulls through and btw hope the ex bath rugby player that is missing in Barcelona is found ok

At Twerton park the advertising boards are screwed onto concrete walls about three to four feet high and are right pitch side. It was really wet the other day so this could have made it worse. Hope he pulls through and btw hope the ex bath rugby player that is missing in Barcelona is found ok

Like a lot of non league clubs. I have always thought it was a risk having advertising boards on concrete walls.

Hope the lads makes a full recovery

When I just read the title of this thread out loud, Mrs Kippax said Jack Grealish without any hesitation.

But no seriously hope the kid pulls through ok

This is horrible. What an awful thing to happen. I always get nervous when I see the pitches slope around the pitch for drainage. Some of the players go flying into the boards, but to hit a fucking wall. Who come up with that idea? Ray Charles!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.