batman game

pml79

Official Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer - "Father to Son": <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/wsf78BS9VE0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/wsf78BS9VE0</a> looks good

I really enjoyed the last two games tbh. In fact i taught myself mouse and keyboard to play it properly as i was a fully signed up member of the console club before pc gaming.

I hope this is as good.

TCIB said:
I really enjoyed the last two games tbh. In fact i taught myself mouse and keyboard to play it properly as i was a fully signed up member of the console club before pc gaming.

I hope this is as good.

Been 3 haven't there? Asylum, City and Origins? I bought the first one as a Steam sale punt; Didn't really expect much. Thought it was fantastic (Though conversely to you, I played it on the PC with a 360 pad, as it definitely felt like it was designed for one). Played City too, but heard Origins was rubbish so haven't bothered with that.

adrianr said:
TCIB said:

I hope this is as good.

Been 3 haven't there? Asylum, City and Origins? I bought the first one as a Steam sale punt; Didn't really expect much. Thought it was fantastic (Though conversely to you, I played it on the PC with a 360 pad, as it definitely felt like it was designed for one). Played City too, but heard Origins was rubbish so haven't bothered with that.
No pal really enjoyed origins personally though was better than city, I reckon you'd like it if you liked the others, think you can get it from steam for about a fifteen quid , worth a punt

Ahh shit, there is one i have not played then. That or i did and i forgot.

I will get the cracked version but pay for it if it is good after a tester.

Elbow beards said:
adrianr said:
TCIB said:

I hope this is as good.

No pal really enjoyed origins personally though was better than city, I reckon you'd like it if you liked the others, think you can get it from steam for about a fifteen quid , worth a punt

Fair enough! Will give it a bash before winter is out then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.