Batman V Superman

Ok, not as bad as i feared - however still crap, had no idea what was going on at some points, the actions scenes was like watching a demo on computer except they go on forever and wonder-woman appearing was cringy as hell.

4/10
I agree. It was ok, but if she (ww) had stayed on that plane would the film have missed her? Probably not.
I am getting a bit pissed of with these type of films putting in a 'big bad' at the end so the film can have a climactic conclusion. That doomsday just appears out of nowhere. Poor storyline messed this one up but it's still enjoyable in a 4 out of 10 way..

I agree. It was ok, but if she (ww) had stayed on that plane would the film have missed her? Probably not.
I am getting a bit pissed of with these type of films putting in a 'big bad' at the end so the film can have a climactic conclusion. That doomsday just appears out of nowhere. Poor storyline messed this one up but it's still enjoyable in a 4 out of 10 way..

Not many films can get away with poor storyline and nonsensical plots but comic book/superhero movies can simply because of the action scenes and novelty of having some of your childhood favourites on the big screen. The Marvel/Netflix series are giving a glimpse of how good comic book/superhero's can be on the screen.

Bit slow to get going, grumpy git Batman annoyed the hell out of me, but have to say I enjoyed it, Cavell is a good Superman, love seeing Amy Adams and really enjoyed it when Wonder Woman just kept going for it - reminded me of Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon - she seemed to love getting in there and giving it some.

The worst movie I have seen so bad it was I dozzed off watching it. Superman and Batman just didnt work for me. I liked the Batman movies but this made no sense to me wasnt dark enough and aimed at the younger viewers. I compare that to Deadpool and there is only 1 winner Deadpool which is the best Superhero movie i have seen in a long long time. Want to see Suicide Squad next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.