Battlefield: Bad Company

Blue Smarties

Anyone else got this game? Me and two of my mates decided to get it via Amazon on Wednesday, looks like a laugh online. Received mine today so I'm just waiting for the two other guys to get back from work/school so we can test it out while it's pissing it down.

What's it like online? I've heard it's very popular and it's better than COD in the sense that you can blow the trees/buildings down. Most people on YouTube etc say that COD is the game where you'll find the eleven year olds screaming down a mic and Bad Company is where you'll find the adults having a laugh. Is this true? Recently we've been forced into parties online to talk to get away from people screaming down mics.

Blue Smartie said:
Anyone else got this game? Me and two of my mates decided to get it via Amazon on Wednesday, looks like a laugh online. Received mine today so I'm just waiting for the two other guys to get back from work/school so we can test it out while it's pissing it down.

What's it like online? I've heard it's very popular and it's better than COD in the sense that you can blow the trees/buildings down. Most people on YouTube etc say that COD is the game where you'll find the eleven year olds screaming down a mic and Bad Company is where you'll find the adults having a laugh. Is this true? Recently we've been forced into parties online to talk to get away from people screaming down mics.

its shit hope YA DIDNT pay to much for it its ok for a laugh i suupose but cant stand the fact ye have to shoot some 1 about 10 times before they die

city stew said:
Blue Smartie said:

its shit hope YA DIDNT pay to much for it its ok for a laugh i suupose but cant stand the fact ye have to shoot some 1 about 10 times before they die
Paid £15. Funny that, you're the first person I've seen say that aha. Everyone else has said that it only takes about 3 to 5 shots if that.

I like how you don't automatically heal, so much more realistic. What are the servers like?

BBBC is absolute quality. I dont think many still play online though.

I stopped a while ago.

I think most people are on COD4 waiting for Modern Warfare 2 or Bad Company 2, ive got BFBC tbh didnt think it was all too brilliant, was good and when i went online just seemed dead although got to admint the whole building blowing is funny as hell

is the xbox you have it on?

i like it my gamertag is mikefordsfords if u fancy a game sometime!

i like the fact that the maps are massive and u can shoot the walls down to get at someone. bad company 2 is gunna be good!

Quality game. Miles better than any of the COD series, BF:BC is more for the hardcore rather than the casuals, takes far more skill and needs things to be thought out and requires team work to do well. Bit old now though, i stopped playing a while ago but i was just outside the top 100 in the world when i was active. BF:BC 2 is the game im most looking forward to, will be amazing! Pity it's not due out until next year.

im sorry for me it has to be COD4 FTW

but Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2 are excellent games and were favourites at points in time

Cant wait for the ones ive already said (MW2 and BF:BC2) and also Battlefield Heroes, 1943 and hopefully battlefield 3 when details are released

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.