Battlefield: Bad Company

manchestermooner said:
Bad Company is shite sent it back 20 minutes after playing.

More likely you are used to the easy COD gameplay and couldn't make the step up.

city stew said:
Blue Smartie said:
Anyone else got this game? Me and two of my mates decided to get it via Amazon on Wednesday, looks like a laugh online. Received mine today so I'm just waiting for the two other guys to get back from work/school so we can test it out while it's pissing it down.

What's it like online? I've heard it's very popular and it's better than COD in the sense that you can blow the trees/buildings down. Most people on YouTube etc say that COD is the game where you'll find the eleven year olds screaming down a mic and Bad Company is where you'll find the adults having a laugh. Is this true? Recently we've been forced into parties online to talk to get away from people screaming down mics.

its shit hope YA DIDNT pay to much for it its ok for a laugh i suupose but cant stand the fact ye have to shoot some 1 about 10 times before they die

Hahahahah How shit are you?

Bad Company Mulitplayer pisses on COD, its alot more fun and its respawn time doesn't take forever like GOW2 and the battlefield is massive.

The Blue Knight said:
city stew said:
Blue Smartie said:
Anyone else got this game? Me and two of my mates decided to get it via Amazon on Wednesday, looks like a laugh online. Received mine today so I'm just waiting for the two other guys to get back from work/school so we can test it out while it's pissing it down.

What's it like online? I've heard it's very popular and it's better than COD in the sense that you can blow the trees/buildings down. Most people on YouTube etc say that COD is the game where you'll find the eleven year olds screaming down a mic and Bad Company is where you'll find the adults having a laugh. Is this true? Recently we've been forced into parties online to talk to get away from people screaming down mics.

its shit hope YA DIDNT pay to much for it its ok for a laugh i suupose but cant stand the fact ye have to shoot some 1 about 10 times before they die

Bad Company Mulitplayer pisses on COD, its alot more fun and its respawn time doesn't take forever like GOW2 and the battlefield is massive.
Yeah 'cause everyone plays BF:BC and not COD ...

Jay-Mcfc said:
The Blue Knight said:
city stew said:
Blue Smartie said:

Yeah 'cause everyone plays BF:BC and not COD ...

Whats your point there? Cause COD is more popular automatically makes it better?

Get bf2 will cost less than £10 download the forgotten hope mod ww2 mod.
Get project reality job done 2 incredible free mods that are better than the origional game.
Realy recommend both of these.

Hammered it online on the 360, soooo much better than COD online. I can see why some people think it's shite online... it takes skill to play. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.