Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
Having previously made my own way to other European away trips I am considering booking this tomorrow hopefully to save alot of hassle.

Has anyone been with this 'SportOptions' before? Any recommendations? Worth the money?
I've done a couple with SportOptions and didn't have any complaints. Like you I've made my own way in the past but you hit the nail on the head with your "save a lot of hassle" comment. I'll be booking with this mob again for Munich.

vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Having previously made my own way to other European away trips I am considering booking this tomorrow hopefully to save alot of hassle.

Has anyone been with this 'SportOptions' before? Any recommendations? Worth the money?
I've done a couple with SportOptions and didn't have any complaints. Like you I've made my own way in the past but you hit the nail on the head with your "save a lot of hassle" comment. I'll be booking with this mob again for Munich.

Ok thanks, seems like a good trip then. Are you booking soon? Is it likely to fill up before the end of the week do you think?

I did Villarreal and Dortmund with sporting options. Runs like clockwork. Hotels are decent enough and central locations both times (Valencia and Cologne respectively).

Dortmund was flight after the match and before hand I was concerned this would be risky and a right pain in the arse. Turned out fine.

I'll be booking again for Munich with my dad and brother. Fair price in my opinion given it's completely hassle free.

Just an opinion mind - I'm sure you can do it cheaper but I can't be bothered with trains, cars and inconvenient airports

J4FOW said:

I did Villarreal and Dortmund with sporting options. Runs like clockwork. Hotels are decent enough and central locations both times (Valencia and Cologne respectively).

Dortmund was flight after the match and before hand I was concerned this would be risky and a right pain in the arse. Turned out fine.

I'll be booking again for Munich with my dad and brother. Fair price in my opinion given it's completely hassle free.

Just an opinion mind - I'm sure you can do it cheaper but I can't be bothered with trains, cars and inconvenient airports

Sounds good mate, thanks for info. Would you advise booking as soon as possible?

vicar_in_a_tutu said:

Ok thanks, seems like a good trip then. Are you booking soon? Is it likely to fill up before the end of the week do you think?
I'd be surprised if it got booked up in the next week or so. Spike normally gives updates as to how many places are left. People might hang fire a bit to see how the group is panning out. I'll probably book it next week.

they are an outstanding company. you'll have nothing to worry about.

simon31goat said:
anyone know of any cheap flights looking at going monday to wensday everything looks pricey

Im going Monday to wednesday from manchester cost me £177 for flights. Depart 17.35 arrive 20.35. Coming back depart wednesday 08.55 arrive in manc 10.05.

staying in a hostel on the monday night (Hostel haus international) for £26, and will just get my head down in the airport after the game.

How do I book on Spikes trip,has he got a website ??

Taza

paul_blue said:
simon31goat said:
anyone know of any cheap flights looking at going monday to wensday everything looks pricey

Im going Monday to wednesday from manchester cost me £177 for flights. Depart 17.35 arrive 20.35. Coming back depart wednesday 08.55 arrive in manc 10.05.

staying in a hostel on the monday night (Hostel haus international) for £26, and will just get my head down in the airport after the game.

Where did you find that flight for that cheap? When did you book?

Taza said:
How do I book on Spikes trip,has he got a website ??

Taza

Hi mate, their website is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportandmusic.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.sportandmusic.co.uk</a>.

To book a place call them on 01925 755 222 or email info@sportandmusic.co.uk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.