Bayern Munich (H) | Tues 11th April

Due to the extras being released, I have been able to find better seats and now have my original two available.

One in 239 (£53 FV) and one in 324 (£58 FV).

EDIT: 324 gone, but 239 still available.

Last edited:
are you on the cup scheme,I'm on it, and I'm abroad atm In my account its showing for me to transfer if i want but when i try to transfer it,its greyed out atm
All a bit Weird. I'm on the UEFA scheme and I can transfer but my son is not on the scheme but his transfer button is greyed out. Not that I'm trying to transfer either of those two tickets but I know someone who is and it is greyed out on their account (not on scheme).

All a bit Weird. I'm on the UEFA scheme and I can transfer but my son is not on the scheme but his transfer button is greyed out. Not that I'm trying to transfer either of those two tickets but I know someone who is and it is greyed out on their account (not on scheme).
I just logged into my account and I
think the transfer is available now

If anyone would be kind enough to get 2 together for me (used my allocation for f-in-law) that would be amazing thank you!

Last edited:
If anyone on the cup scheme could get two together, my friend and I are visiting from America so we don’t quite qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.