Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

That's because a lot of foreigners are ignorant and seem to think all English players are over-hyped. It must really hurt a few that England currently has some of the best players in the world in their positions in Kane, Bellingham, Rice and Stones. And some of the best young talent also, hence us winning the recent under 21 Euros.

There has been cases in the past where some do get overated by our press, some warranted some not so much. It'll be nice if we can turn that into medals. We shall see.

A few on the Spurs thread said Kane was shite every week, for years, they actually believed it too. Maybe it was because of the team he played for, maybe it was the anti-English stuff we usually only ever see from Scousers, maybe they didn't understand football. Good to see him performing either way

There has been cases in the past where some do get overated by our press, some warranted some not so much. It'll be nice if we can turn that into medals. We shall see.

A few on the Spurs thread said Kane was shite every week, for years, they actually believed it too. Maybe it was because of the team he played for, maybe it was the anti-English stuff we usually only ever see from Scousers, maybe they didn't understand football. Good to see him performing either way

I think every major country will have players that were over-hyped. I do accept that here in England, Premier League clubs generally give young English players far too much, too soon. But there's definitely a thing where a lot of foreigners will dismiss an English player's talent/ability just because they are English.

Am I the only one who is laughing at Kane, moved to Munich to win trophies with the team that always win trophies, only to find they are probably not going to win any trophies this year

german super cup - lost to leipzig in final
German cup - knocked out by Saarbruken (I have no idea either)
german league - second 4pts behins leverkusen. probably still favourites but not as odds on as usual
Champions league - seems very unlikely

Am I the only one who is laughing at Kane, moved to Munich to win trophies with the team that always win trophies, only to find they are probably not going to win any trophies this year

german league - second 4pts behins leverkusen. probably still favourites but not as odds on as usual
Nope...

He'll score their consolation goal against us in the CL tie. (Penalty)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.