bb2.0. was you in oldham today?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
He might be.

I suspect he is, he's talking about cocks a lot on a documentary about Lord Bryon.

I've turned over now, it was becoming unsettling.
Even though I'm not homophobic, I do find the overgay thing a tad boring. I'd turn over as well if I watched TV.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I suspect he is, he's talking about cocks a lot on a documentary about Lord Bryon.

I've turned over now, it was becoming unsettling.
Even though I'm not homophobic, I do find the overgay thing a tad boring. I'd turn over as well if I watched TV.

Yeah, I'm far from homophobic and I like a bit of camp now and then but talking cock 24/7 with all the innuendo is a bit much at times.

Bingo - You're quite right but Evertett is loving it all a bit too much for me, I'm now watching one of those crap programmes about people who have been savaged by animals.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Yeah, I'm far from homophobic and I like a bit of camp now and then but talking cock 24/7 with all the innuendo is a bit much at times.

Bingo - You're quite right but Evertett is loving it all a bit too much for me, I'm now watching one of those crap programmes about people who have been savaged by animals.

I got the impression that Everett was trying to be a bit too Byronic for his own good, or going a bit method in trying to somehow 'channel' him.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

peter andre??

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Everett is a solid gay. And posh. Like BB2.

Make of that what you will...

You're joking Bigga! BB2 would surely be the only gay in the village? He's far better looking and more successful than Rupert Everett too!

I never said he was 'gay', I said he was 'posh'!

Don't know how you came to that conclusion, TMQ...!!

Maybe it's all in the wording jiggery pokery! Oooer, don't use the word 'poke' in BB2's vicinity...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.