beckham

rebecca-loos_1293934c.jpg

Good family man.

An overrated show pony who doesn't deserve to be in the sqaud. Is Micah in the squad?

malg said:
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
The Olympics is a pile of shit anyway, and as for the football tournament in it? Well fuck that. On that note I couldn't care less who is picked for the squad.

On Beckham though, one of the funniest things I saw was him being pelted with quids when taking corners in the derby at Maine Road, think it would have been November 2001 when he had his skin head.

I thinked he picked one of the pound coins up and put it in his shorts pocket!
I really can't stand him these days. Every single thing he does is with a potential knighthood in mind (like sending a video to Queen congratulating her on her Jubilee FFS!). Can you just imagine that... 'Sir David' and 'Lady Victoria'?
No, oh no.... Oh FFS no!
You've nailed it. That **** does nothing off the cuff, it is all very, very orchestrated. If anyone out there thinks it has anything at all to do with football they are an idiot. It is everything to do with selling tickets to fucking braindead gimps who probably wank off to that stroke of luck against Greece (oh, there'll be some replies to that one - if you look at how many he skied that day, as opposed to the one that hit the target, then you'll get what I mean). I believe he was recently asked what his best moment of international football was, and he said the free kick against Greece. That statement alone just tells you what a selfish **** this bloke is, fuck all to do with the team and all about the undeserved adulation the **** got for that goal. He is not a team player, except off course if it is to do with 'Team Beckham'. Only interested in himself. If Pearce says this has something to do with football he is another lying **** and I will lose any semblance of respect I had for him, as he'll just be another FA lickspittle.

WTF?

You're actually surprised he said that was HIS best moment of International football? My fucking word. England have won fuck all since '66 so he can't say it's winning a trophy can he? Obviously that was his best moment. That last minute goal guaranteed England qualification. Without it, we wouldn't have qualified. So in effect, it was a huge goal at a huge time in the game. Yet, you're surprised he's picked that moment?

Wow.

Ask Owen what his best moment is. I bet he said his goal against Argentina which had the press creaming their pants at this new 'talent'.

Infact, if you ask any England player, they will probably relate it to a personal achievement because England, as a team, have won fuck all.

sjk2008 said:
malg said:
TGR said:
I really can't stand him these days. Every single thing he does is with a potential knighthood in mind (like sending a video to Queen congratulating her on her Jubilee FFS!). Can you just imagine that... 'Sir David' and 'Lady Victoria'?
No, oh no.... Oh FFS no!
You've nailed it. That **** does nothing off the cuff, it is all very, very orchestrated. If anyone out there thinks it has anything at all to do with football they are an idiot. It is everything to do with selling tickets to fucking braindead gimps who probably wank off to that stroke of luck against Greece (oh, there'll be some replies to that one - if you look at how many he skied that day, as opposed to the one that hit the target, then you'll get what I mean). I believe he was recently asked what his best moment of international football was, and he said the free kick against Greece. That statement alone just tells you what a selfish **** this bloke is, fuck all to do with the team and all about the undeserved adulation the **** got for that goal. He is not a team player, except off course if it is to do with 'Team Beckham'. Only interested in himself. If Pearce says this has something to do with football he is another lying **** and I will lose any semblance of respect I had for him, as he'll just be another FA lickspittle.

WTF?

You're actually surprised he said that was HIS best moment of International football? My fucking word. England have won fuck all since '66 so he can't say it's winning a trophy can he? Obviously that was his best moment. That last minute goal guaranteed England qualification. Without it, we wouldn't have qualified. So in effect, it was a huge goal at a huge time in the game. Yet, you're surprised he's picked that moment?

Wow.

Ask Owen what his best moment is. I bet he said his goal against Argentina which had the press creaming their pants at this new 'talent'.

Infact, if you ask any England player, they will probably relate it to a personal achievement because England, as a team, have won fuck all.
I stick by it. He's just interested in himself and not the team. How about England getting to the latter stages of a tournament? How about representing England at the World Cup alongside his team mates? How about captaining England? No, never, only the thing that he gets plenty of plaudits for - he's a KUNT. Oh, and he never missed a chance last season to stick the boot in against us. Can't fucking believe Blues would back this sorry fucking excuse for a professional footballer. Fuck him and anyone who likes him..........colours well and trully nailed to the mast there.

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
The Olympics is a pile of shit anyway, and as for the football tournament in it? Well fuck that. On that note I couldn't care less who is picked for the squad.

On Beckham though, one of the funniest things I saw was him being pelted with quids when taking corners in the derby at Maine Road, think it would have been November 2001 when he had his skin head.

No, oh no.... Oh FFS no!

Yep, you mean the game he scored the only goal against us? Glad we got revenge by pelting coins at him! And it was Keane that picked the coins up but he's a **** who gets what he deserves.

Ah Beckham. Most overrated footballer ever.

Role model? No, shagged a woman who wanked off a pig.

Ambassador? No, after fifteen years of coaching can now just about string two coherent sentences together provided he's given notice of the question.

Man of the people? Yes, but only those people who could contemplate calling their children Romeo (like he's read the play?), Cruz ( a popular name in the East End [of Buenos Aires]) and Harper Seven (FFS!!).

I've got to say he's made a lot out of very little, as has his wife, but I don't want to see this has-been despoiling the Olympic Games, still the purest sporting experience.

mike winterwasp said:
Ah Beckham. Most overrated footballer ever.

Role model? No, shagged a woman who wanked off a pig.

Ambassador? No, after fifteen years of coaching can now just about string two coherent sentences together provided he's given notice of the question.

Man of the people? Yes, but only those people who could contemplate calling their children Romeo (like he's read the play?), Cruz ( a popular name in the East End [of Buenos Aires]) and Harper Seven (FFS!!).

I've got to say he's made a lot out of very little, as has his wife, but I don't want to see this has-been despoiling the Olympic Games, still the purest sporting experience.

Spot on, he's not a footballer, he's a celebrity. A media whore with a good PR man behind him.
A hero to the Big Brother generation, a footballing fraud who's image earned him more caps than his talent.
I'm not saying he was a bad player, but he was nowhere near as good as his reputation. The history books won't say that though, his sycophants will see to that.
He's an utter turd, a good footballer who's somehow managed to get himself mentioned in the same breath as true football greats.
A wanker on and off the pitch. I hope he loses his hair, his money and his fame. Don't care what order it's in as long as it happens soon.

Somehow I feel I'll be disappointed.

dazdon said:
Beckham is on everything he's the ultimate media whore.

No doubt he's a nice enough lad but he's just a Peter Andre in a world of fakery and falsehood.

Pretty much this... the moron doesn't really merit any more..

malg said:
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:

No, oh no.... Oh FFS no!

Agree with all this,can't believe some people can't see through him.
The quickest the twat ever moved on the pitch was when somebody else scored and he'd make sure he was first over to them jumping on their back to get in the photo.

sergiokun said:
bellbuzzer said:
Wonder how much his inclusion in the olympic squad had to do with his sponsor's influence, because it had f.all to do with merit.
Hang your head in shame Pearce, you've sold out, to a desperate locog terrified by the lack of ticket sales, When money talks, integrity walks.

Sick of seeing beckham

Sick to death of celebrity, and that's all that's got him in the squad. And for how many Welsh friendlies was Giggs injured! We're only short of the Ginger Pig and it will a troika that wouldn't allow most other teams to kick a ball straight for laughing.

Pee-arse is clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.