Beehive, St Crispins, The Clarance, Parkside...

Beehive. Most vivid memory of that place was after the lomas in the corner game that got us relegated. Best stand in the endsliegh league rang out loud. little did we realise our future . Nearly never had one as we realised it was closing time, me and the missus slightly intoxicated in the middle of moss side at the wrong time of day. it was an Oh shit moment

Start off in the Gamecock, bowl down to the old Abbey, bit of a swagger to the Denmark, jog up to the whitworth, nip round to the clarence, bounce over to Osbornes, staggering by now to the sheerwood, maybe a sneaky in the Lord Lion and if there was time, a quickie in the parkside, walk to the ground, into the north stand, up to the top of the steps and shout "Your shit City !" to be met with lots of funny looks. After the game, reverse the process!

The Beehive....Anyone remember that couple that would come in normally 1 hour before kick off ? The wife would go to Bar, get 8 pints and 15 mins, they'd all be done !!

Claremont...no contest...knockout beer and some very interesting characters..In all the years I drank in there the bog door never had a lock on....Keith the binman always in the corner of the bar God rest his soul...his son Anthony was a bit tasty too.Think he had a spell as one of the Governers

Always went in The Whitworth before the game - really miss the place - loads of atmosphere.

Was there a place not too far away from M?R called the Denmark?? If so thats where I went on occasion.

Frank the Yank said:
Was there a place not too far away from M?R called the Denmark?? If so thats where I went on occasion.

I met Jack Straw in the Denmark one afternoon when we played Blackburn lol. I have to say he was a nice man and he found it strange that I had come from Dublin to support City. I said to be honest with you Jack, i find it stranger to see you in here pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.