Being realistic

bluebob said:
after todays results it seems increasing unlikely that the world class superstars we all all hoped for will not be joining in january.
here are a list of players who may not be of the highest quality but will be prepared for a scrap and can help us pull away from the bottom 3. Summer will (hopefully) be the time to go for the big signings

GK: Shay Given
Defence: Matthew Upson
Midfield: Scott Parker
Striker: Craig Bellamy or Santa Cruz

I'd have all of them after todays shower, and I'd pair Upson with Nedum, Richards and Dunne are playing like they are pissed every week. Add Ball to that, he's shit aswell. Thank god we have Bridge for the next game.

If we are missing a few players ie Robinho, Ireland and swp the players that come in are fucking shite.. fernandes,Vassel,Benjani and that twat Elano moans when he does'nt play, he did fuck all today. Probley thinking about Lazio too much.

Rant over.

bluebob said:
wudn't you rather have decent players that fought their heart out for the club than a bunch of so called superstars that really cudn't be arsed for the club and so we languish at bottom of the table for the rest of the season with the strong possibility of relegation

how do you know they couldnt be arsed ?

tell me wtf difference scott parker or bellendy have made to west ham ?

we are the richest club in the world now ! we have higher expectations

bluebob said:
wudn't you rather have decent players that fought their heart out for the club than a bunch of so called superstars that really cudn't be arsed for the club and so we languish at bottom of the table for the rest of the season with the strong possibility of relegation

i cant understand why just because they are not as good as 'superstars' you think they will 'play their heart out' for city, look at robinho he shows desire to play for city and for me its been a while since any other city plyer enjoying scoring for us as much as he does atm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.