Belgium-Spain & Germany-Holland cancelled because of security fears.

Clercqs

Awful news. Good to cancel if they can't guarentee security but we can't let terror win.

Surprised that the England France game is on as well.

No doubt Mangala will be getting some game time and we have already lost Delph once again.

Hope are Argentinian and Brazilian contingent come back injury free.

Unless they have 100% reliable information of a possible attack targeting that match then this was the wrong decision. Those ISIS cunts will be laughing their cocks off that they have managed to disrupt such a big event.

Unless they have 100% reliable information of a possible attack targeting that match then this was the wrong decision. Those ISIS cunts will be laughing their cocks off that they have managed to disrupt such a big event.

I think that friday's events show that any place where people gather is an easy target for people prepared to kill at random and have no qualms killing themselves in the process.

The best of intelligence can only go so far and these events will continue to occur in Europe and beyond while man has the ability to think and act on those thoughts.

Perhaps not having the opportunity to target another event when its still raw in people minds will piss them off more so.

Fucking cunts. I'm scared to go to the lpool game on Saturday I must admit, this shit has scared me a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.