bellamy cardiff player manager

lorez

i was just told by a few Cardiff fans who I work with that Bellamy will be their player/manager next season. Apparently the person who has started the rumour also started the rumour of him going their last summer. Also Bellamy said himself that he would still be their next season no matter what.

I just posted this in the its quiet thread but thought it needed its own thread

lets just say the cardiff fans are excited by the rumour

lorez said:
i was just told by a few Cardiff fans who I work with that Bellamy will be their player/manager next season. Apparently the person who has started the rumour also started the rumour of him going their last summer. Also Bellamy said himself that he would still be their next season no matter what. I just posted this in the its quiet thread but thought it needed its own thread. lets just say the cardiff fans are excited by the rumour
David Jones going to West Ham or possibly QPR then.

lionheart said:
lorez said:
i was just told by a few Cardiff fans who I work with that Bellamy will be their player/manager next season. Apparently the person who has started the rumour also started the rumour of him going their last summer. Also Bellamy said himself that he would still be their next season no matter what. I just posted this in the its quiet thread but thought it needed its own thread. lets just say the cardiff fans are excited by the rumour
David Jones going to West Ham or possibly QPR then.

Claudio Ranieri is a big possibility for one of them jobs, he's sniffing around a return to England and is on the list at both clubs.

There was an interview with bellamy a couple of years ago when he seemed pretty adamant that he wasn't interested in coaching or management. Wanted a clean break from football when he retired, although could see himself working with kids.

A man can change his mind, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.