BELLAMY

brilliant stuff from bells today and good to see some sense on here-if only some of our 'revolt' players would learn something from bellamy regarding work ethic etc..yes i used to 'not like him' but ffs, he is wearing the blue now, scored twice in 3 games, get behind him (but people will still winge)!

jimharri said:
FFS, some of 'em are still insisting on calling him "BellEnd". What have we done to deserve them as fans?

And heres me thinking that you had given me your permission to continue to think and act as I like. What have we done to deserve them as fans, boo hoo hoo.

By the way, the accepted spelling is Bellend as one word, not BellEnd.

Well done Bellers!

He's won me round totally. Not at all arsed about Jo scoring for Everton, I'll take Bellers' non-stop work rate any day of the week over Jo's gangly efforts.

Defenders hate playing against Bellamy, he never gives them peace. We needed somebody like that.

Once again, well done Craig, more of that and you'll be loved at City.

610x.jpg

RIGHT
610x.jpg

FUCKING
340x.jpg

ATTITUDE.

Bellamy-a journeyman player, Mike D?

Well, I suppose if you take away his pace, his workrate, his eye for goal, his must-win character etc, he is.

remoh said:
Bellamy-a journeyman player, Mike D?

Well, I suppose if you take away his pace, his workrate, his eye for goal, his must-win character etc, he is.

& clubs in his career makes him a stable character who's always commited to the one club then the next and the next and the next>>>>>>>>>>>

we-r-the-big-4 said:
I THINK HE DESERVES A THREAD

PLAYED WELL, SCORED WINNER.

WELL DONE SON

Was in favour of signing him even though the price tag was double his market value. He's been a guy the fans love to hate everywhere he's been, but he'll always give you 110%. If he can get a good run in the side and avoid injury, plus avoid daft bookings he'll prove to be an excellent acquisition to the club.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
FFS, some of 'em are still insisting on calling him "BellEnd". What have we done to deserve them as fans?

And heres me thinking that you had given me your permission to continue to think and act as I like. What have we done to deserve them as fans, boo hoo hoo.

By the way, the accepted spelling is Bellend as one word, not BellEnd.

Well said Mr Mackintoss....;- )

Joycee Banercheck said:
markbmcfc said:
Lol theres some thick people on this forum, with no knowledge of football, who in my opinion, just want to whinge for the pure sake of it.

Bellamy has had a great start to his City career, i didnt like him before he joined City but never watched him as close as i do now, i hope he continues how he has started and will prove to be another excellent Mark Hughes signing.

You wouldnt believe we won today, the negativity from some people around here, and its all aimed at Hughes. Why? Change the bloody record, he's building his team, and judging from the last 6 games and his signings, its working well.

I read somewhere Bellamy and Given 'saved' Hughes today....he bloody signed them in the first place!!!

Heres an idea, why dont we all enjoy our victory, PRAISE the team and its manager, and look forward to hopefully getting 3 points against Portsmouth. Any takers?
Vote Mark for President!

Lol see my comments went down pretty well.

At least it would seem the majority are supporting him and backing him to succeed, just a shame that there's the usual few who just want to whinge for the pure hell of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.