Bellamy

BlueMo' said:
I don't want him feeling left out so thought i'd give him a thread of
his own. Lovely goal today and another fine performance.
I love the guy.

He ran 100mph to get to the ball, controled it fantastically and then great finish in the corner. He also ran from half way line which shows his determination. LOVE HIM

Certainly didn't play like a man who allegedly sided with another manager in a row with Mancini.

Excellent again today. Took his goal well and could have had a couple of more had he had his shooting boots on but all in all an excellent performance and glad he's been back on form recently

brilliant again, but wish he'd come off at half time, he'll be needed in the forthcoming games and the heavy pitch must have murder on his knees<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 pm --<br /><br />brilliant again, but wish he'd come off at half time, he'll be needed in the forthcoming games and the heavy pitch must have murder on his knees

Well done Bellers...another great display ran his socks off and nice to see him throw his shirt into the crowd at the end

Revolver said:
Certainly didn't play like a man who allegedly sided with another manager in a row with Mancini.

That didn't happen so it's irrelevant. He was very good yet again today.

Never liked him full stop. But as a manchester city player he proved me wrong thanks Bellars you proved me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.