Ben Davies

Ron Burgundy

Not seen much of him other than yesterday but Daily mirror linking him with us as a replacement for Kolarov.

He was mentioned in some goosip coloumn in January about coming to us.
Dont know if there is any truth in it at all.
I have been impressed with Davies and the kiddy Shaw from Southampton. Either one would be a good signing in my opinion. They are both young and still have plenty to learn, yet would still provide excellent cover for Clichy, and eventually make the position their own.

I dont see a future for Kolarov at City. He cant get into our best 11, he's not a youngster by any stretch of the imagination, and I expect he is on a fair whack, Davies or Shaw would probably get half of what Kolarov is on.

Would make sense because we need to be looking to sign one or two home grown players with Lescott possibly leaving and Barry getting on a bit.

Tevez City said:
How about Helen and Rekik to replace Kolarov and Lescott ?

Sounds good...an academy player replacing a first-team player but in reality if these wishes about Lopez, Suarez, Helan, Rekik being promoted for next season came true. City would be fighting relegation next season.

BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:
How about Helen and Rekik to replace Kolarov and Lescott ?

Sounds good...an academy player replacing a first-team player but in reality if these wishes about Lopez, Suarez, Helan, Rekik being promoted for next season came true. City would be fighting relegation next season.

in reality i would imagine that it would be 3 possibly getting promoted on Rekik, suarez and guidetti with the potential of 10-20 appearances in the cups and off the bench while playing for the eds will be great for development.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.