Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballinio 1 domalino 0
Ha! If it makes you feel better.

All you did was shout the same inane opinion over and over.

You've still not come up with any reason why he shouldn't post on social media.

Here's another photo for you to froth at the mouth over.

Maybe they’re just trying to get some fucking use out of him.
I want the best for Manchester City Football club and as such hope he gets back on the field & plays well for us & i’ll happily praise him , he wants to stop acting like an extra on Love Island because it looks like he wants the best for Benjamin Mendy not the club.

He's having a bit of craic, he's not hurting anyone.

What little we've seen of him on the pitch he seems to have the right attitude. I dont get what the problem is.

Ha! If it makes you feel better.

All you did was shout the same inane opinion over and over.

You've still not come up with any reason why he shouldn't post on social media.

Here's another photo for you to froth at the mouth over.

The rest is just a pisstake

He's having a bit of craic, he's not hurting anyone.

What little we've seen of him on the pitch he seems to have the right attitude. I dont get what the problem is.
I’d like to see his attitude in a football match , you know on the pitch. Not much to ask for £50m & £1m in wages is it .

I’d like to see his attitude in a football match , you know on the pitch. Not much to ask for £50m & £1m in wages is it .

Like I said, I didn't see anything wrong with his attitude when I saw him playing. Unfortunately we haven't seen enough because of his injury but he can't help that, can he?

Like I said, I didn't see anything wrong with his attitude when I saw him playing. Unfortunately we haven't seen enough because of his injury but he can't help that, can he?
Don't be daft he is pleased he has been out for nearly a season in pain and all that physio so he can muck about instead

No , he’s injured a lot isn’t he .

No , he’s injured a lot isn’t he .

That's what tends to be the case when you do your cruciate.

He still has it all to do to in terms of nailing down his place in this side but that's no reason to moan about the social media stuff imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.