Benjamin Mendy (Knee Injury/Recovery)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Kompany is King, 24 Sep 2017.

1. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

We’re not very lucky when it comes to new signings and injuries.

2. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

Thing is Mendy didn’t need to make that tackle anyway. Doom brain.

3. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

Someone on twitter yesterday said he'd done his cruciate and he was roundly abused. If it's ligament damage hopefully it's of the 1-2 month issue rather than 6-9 month.

Danilo and Delph will be busy!

4. Pringletelli

Pringletelli

The reports are fresh from after Pep's presser so they are a real concern. Let's hope the scan reveals nothing too serious, he's the one player we cannot afford a long term injury to.

5. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Obviously they know fuck all since City is sending Mendy to Barcelona since they don’t actually know how long he’ll be out (if he’s out).

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Stupid fucking tackle that was only ever going to be a foul and he's injured himself to boot. Fucking typical ad it's the area of the squad we are weakest.

7. I.bleed.blue

I.bleed.blue

You know what, I trust the manager and staff to do the best thing for the Club and player - that includes maybe getting an expert second opinion. Also we have to assume that we will have pressures due to injuries, suspensions, dips in form, etc over the season. I feel more confident that this squad has the quality, adaptability and spirit to cope with those situations than perhaps last year.
    Here's hoping it is a relatively minor knock for the lad and that he gets the right treatment to get him back when he is ready. In the meantime the squad will adapt and i feel will keep performing at a top level.

8. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    wtf are edi and danilo doing in Barcelona they've got a game tonight :)

9. SWP's back

SWP's back

Always the worry it's lost in translation or things have worsened over the last 24 hours.

10. gazzaa2

gazzaa2

Why was he allowed back on the field? Why was he sat in the dugout for the second half? Why is he tweeting after the game that he's fine? Why's Guardiola stating that he's okay?

Amateur hour if he's done his ligaments.