Benjamin Mendy (Knee Injury/Recovery)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Kompany is King, 24 Sep 2017.

1. City Raider

City Raider

They'll be able to be more definitive about recovery time after the op.

2. pudge

pudge

We had Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli up front then.

We have fuck all at left back to be fair.

Not that I think this will particularly cripple us to point of packing in the league but we're practially back to having to make due with Clichy again.

3. blueju

blueju

It's like a fucking curse, part of being a city fan , typical City. If I was a player signing for City id be wondering which season ending debilitating injury I was about to pick up as soon as I'd put pen to paper

4. super_city_si

super_city_si

Step up fabien Delph..wait...watch that step.....oof. Next

5. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

We don't have the back up at LB and if Aguero gets injured for 6 weeks we will be totally buggered. Let's hope our midfield can take up the slack.

6. Not really just a City problem - as City fans, we may not be as aware of (or care about) season ending injuries to players on other teams, but there are plenty of them about. The obvious comparison is Luke Shaw at United - another fullback who they paid a huge amount for, and he's suffered two season ending injuries so far!

7. bigquinn772

bigquinn772

Sagna doesn't have a club. From what I see on Instagram, he's been keeping himself in shape.

8. leighton

leighton

Hes not a full back and in the Chelsea game this weekend I would rather have a guy who had play as a fullback there instead of Delph. Yeah Delph or Fernadhino can fill in there but they aint as reliable over a period of time compared to guys who has played that role for years.

9. City_Sean

City_Sean

It's poor from the guys in charge of transfers in that they've not looked at Mendys injury record (not that this is an injury prone type of situation) and thought maybe we need another Left-back to provide backup to a player who hasn't played over thirty games in any season.

10. Bozo

Bozo

Head Lecturer at the Clown College of Manchester
    That fucking gypsy curse I swear