Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Pep on this one....big, strong, fast, powerful and excellent final ball. I do have alittle concern that he can be alittle heavy footed(clumsy) sometimes but overall talent is what this team needs and at only 22 year old, I trust Pep to develop him even further. Hope this is confirmed soon!;)

Go watch the 6-1
Yes he was awesome in the 1-6 but so was the whole team. Micah didn't fulfil his potential at city sadly, so is at his level now. Agree with certain points on Mendy though and definitely not in the "superb" bracket. However as the price for Sandro reflects, there aren't many that are.

Just had a quick look on ragcafe to see if they expect him to end up at city and seen this quote

I think he is better suited to City. Pep will bring the best out of him, while here he would need to sit deep and defend. He is all about attacking

oh how times have changed

@tolmie's hairdoo Didn't you confirm this deal is done? Is the club just staggering announcements to maximise news coverage and PR impact?

I think he has confirmed its done in the Its Quiet thread. I would agree, makes sense to wait until Monday as there are all these cup finals this weekend. Signing Mendy on Monday would be the main story. Smart move from us if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.