Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MCFCjustsayin page is a joke, it's seriously like a bloody cult. The lad with his vague, tail-covering "timpers updates" are hysterical with all the little minions around him praising and thanking him for sharing his amazing ITK knowledge with these regular joes. They're so lucky! The fact is the stuff he shares is readily available on social media, he just regurgitates it with a bit of common sense. He may know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, but he is certainly no messiah. He takes total control of the members, any time anyone challenges his superior information he chucks them out the page so he can have an army of people that genuinely believe he's ITK. The boy's a proper self-indulgent, needy control freak who's been caught out hundreds of times so I'd take any info he gives with a huge pinch of salt.

Fully agree, I stopped following the page when I refused to comply with his demands to delete a post after I had doubted his ITK status. Proper bully boy.

Still no fee agreed with Monaco, apparently

If we can't agree a fee by now - we must be miles apart and we should seriously be looking at plan B or C. Looks like we're prepared to go to circa 40 / 45m with add ons - so if that's not sufficient- we have a simple choice - walk away or give in to whatever they want. There's no point playing it long in this transfer window - the crazy prices being paid for average players is only inflating the market more.

They will want Walker money.

Monaco will look at Mendy and see a title winning, Champions League semi-finalist and now France national team left back, and looking at Walker and his price seeing nothing that different if at all.

Madness how long this deal is taking and funny how Mendy has gone really quiet. Have Monaco or City asked him to curb his online antics

Perhaps Mendy's activity on social media is aimed at causing friction at Monaco in order to push them into allowing him to move for a more respectable fee (or what City are prepared to pay). He is specifically liking City related content on Instagram, that to me is a man who either a) already knows he's joining us or b) is trying to force Monaco's hand.

Fully agree, I stopped following the page when I refused to comply with his demands to delete a post after I had doubted his ITK status. Proper bully boy.

Guy is a proper weapon (if u thought the ScienTolmieGists were bad they're fuck all compared to him).

That said it is Ok for the odd nugget of information, and it does seem to help him pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.