Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer to see a highlight reel of our FB prospects rushing to close out simple crosses. We'd be 10 goals to the food with that skill alone

City Watch saying he is in England.

Benjamin Mendy has indeed flown to England from Marseille via a private jet, his entourage have confirmed. [@SFR_Sport]

Pretty sure Spurs did well when Kane was out.
Id disagree. Sure they beat us in that period but outside of that it coicided with their worst run of form all season. Dindnt win a game in 6. Dropped points at WBA and Bournemouth, lost at home to Leverkusen and ended their CL hopes, lost to Liverpool in the league cup and dropped points at home to Leicester.
They pretty much crashed their chances in 3 of the 4 competitions they were in in that period.

But we are moving away from the thread. Back to Mendy, if he signs ill shut up and support. Even though I'm not happy with the price and there are players I rate higher who are significantly cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.