Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note with Kelchi going could Nasri fit in ? Anybody have an opinion on how he played last night
He was very creative and looked good.
My only problem with him is his attitude. If it's good he can be a world beater, if it's bad, he gives up too easily. Maybe Pep can sort him out?

On a side note with Kelchi going could Nasri fit in ? Anybody have an opinion on how he played last night

I think you only have to burn your bridges once with pep and that is that, you are out. We are struggling to get a buyer for Nasri probably because of his high wage. At the end of it he is a player who when he can be bothered is up there with the best, but when he cant be bothered he becomes a massive liability.

I think you only have to burn your bridges once with pep and that is that, you are out. We are struggling to get a buyer for Nasri probably because of his high wage. At the end of it he is a player who when he can be bothered is up there with the best, but when he cant be bothered he becomes a massive liability.

I dont think that's true about burning your bridges with pep, just look at last season with yaya

Hope this is a wind up but my brother in law gooner fan has told me that he heard coming home that Mendy is now expected to join Chelsea?? Surely not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.