Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst waiting for Mendy if anybody wants a laugh read this article https://shewore.com/2017/07/24/arsenal-need-to-spend-big-but-not-waste-money-like-man-city/

One sentence left me speechless "Mendy is a decent player, but again, last season Manchester City had the choice between Gael Clichy and Alex Kolarov. Mendy feels like a step back. No where near as good as Clichy at his peak. It certainly stinks of desperation"

The likes of Alvaro Morata would not have been an improvement on Olivier Giroud. I would not touch Kylian Mbappe at the reported £120m.

I posted what I thought was a funny quote way too soon. This is even better:

At left back, they are set to sign Bernard Mendy for £52m. Another incredible fee.

If they haven't done the medical yet then the announcement won't be today. We've seen from Walker and Silva that a medical takes most of the day, and even if they started at 9am in LA, that'd be 5PM here and the medical would presumably be finished in the UK night.

9 AM announcement LA time would be 5pm here which would sound like a good time if the medical is done.

Walker's medical took three hours so not overly long. Can be turned around quickly.

20264788_10155555859318695_995193560908770558_n.jpg

Surely can't be long now, found this poor photoshop to wet everyone's appetite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.