Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, did he get to lure him with a funny dance, or the promise of a haircut? Fucking Pogba. It'd be like us sending Mario over to Italy to help with signing a player.....the lunatic would have come back with a new scooter, some hats and a Cornetto.....

Fair do's mate, that's the funniest post I have ever read on here! Fucking brilliant!

Can't argue with that. The dance in front of the Rags after that Europa League final was toe curlingly awful. He's well suited to that shower of shite.

You bastard. I just watched that for the first time after reading your post and I cringed so hard I got a hernia. What an utter berk.

A few people mentioned earlier in the thread they thought they'd seen Mendy at the CFA in the background of a Snapchat story. Has anyone got a screen shot of this?

I think Mendy will be ideal for us. Fast as fuck, 6'1, strong, and delivers an unbelievable cross. Can't remember seeing a full back with a better cross. We've been saying for years if you combine the best attributes of Kolarov and Clichy you'd have a world class full back, Mendy looks like exactly that player.
I studied it after I read that lol, and didnt see anyone that could have been Mendy. So I guess we can can choose to believe that thwy deleted it cus they f*cked up :)

So can Mendy defend? Seems like he's good going forward due to his crossing and his pace and power, but perhaps he relies on that pace and power to get him out of trouble at the other end of the pitch? Is he a left sided Micah Richards with crossing ability? Or is he more complete and can actually defend too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.