Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucker has been stringing us along,reminds me of attention seeking knobheads look at me,look at me types obviously if this deal has or is done within the next 24 hrs then ignore this post ;-)

Agreed its very annoying, its how Txiki does things., lock the player into a gentlemans agreement then negotiate price with selling club. Problem is on deals like this one where City feel the fee is too high we buggar about and leave the door open for another club to hijack the deal. It really p*sses me me off when Mendy is a primary target if you think how many millions we've wasted on ordinary players in the past!!

He was able to get Silva/Ederson done instantly, and then the whole Alves debacle dragged on where we lost Alves and he instantly gets Walker done the next few days. Mendy was always going to cost a lot for being one of the top young players in his position, which everyone knows will command a big fee with money in football expanding even more in the coming years. The Mendy domino should've fallen a few weeks ago so we can concentrate on the backup LB/RB or a CB depending on what Pep wants. Just dislike the 2 month saga.

Agreed its very annoying, its how Txiki does things., lock the player into a gentlemans agreement then negotiate price with selling club. Problem is on deals like this one where City feel the fee is too high we buggar about and leave the door open for another club to hijack the deal. It really p*sses me me off when Mendy is a primary target if you think how many millions we've wasted on ordinary players in the past!!
On the one hand you are telling him to throw money at Monaco, but on the other you are bemoaning "wasted" millions in the past

The fucker has been stringing us along,reminds me of attention seeking knobheads look at me,look at me types obviously if this deal has or is done within the next 24 hrs then ignore this post ;-)

Not sure I necessarily agree with that as such but it has an air of Eden Hazard about it if you remember those shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.