Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is when you refuse to take other views and keep repeating yourself

Because my logic is simple Karen. My logic is we should sign the guy. That's it. We have no LB. Is it £55 mil? Good. Pay the extra £10 and take him. The money the club will receive from selling Fernando and Delph is more than enough to cover the difference.

The opposing view says I don't know what's happening. They don't know what's happening either. We know what's reported in every news outlet and every news outlet at this moment is a better source than views with no source.

It's all that's needed.

People were saying the same thing about KDB two years ago and luckily the club don't treat negotiations like a teenager asking out a girl.
Mangala, Otamendi, Stones had it said about them as well. Yet to be convinced we are well equipped to buy defenders and £50M for a left back from a team we drew with 6-6 doesn't seem like a winner. Just an opinion though, nothing about being a teenager asking girls out!!

If we end up signing Mendy, I'll happy be embarrassed and come here and say I'm sorry, but I'll be happy that we signed our target who's one of the best LBs in Europe.

But I don't like the way things are going sir. We're about to hit August in 10 days and we still don't have a LB.

Ya I admit I'm a flapper. No shame in that.
So we start the season without a world class left back, hardly life threatening,it's not like being without a Pacemaker for the heart
......we are playing Brighton not Real Madrid. Just chill and it will all become clear!

If I get a plastic surgery and the result isn't what I want, can I not criticize the surgeon because I have no medical knowledge? What a logic.

You're allowed to criticize an outcome all you want. Same as in the above example. If people were on here crying out "I don't know how this happened but this is not how things were meant to go!" then fair play.

It's the goofballs who think they know how intricate a transfer is, especially at this level, that some were poking fun at. I bought a house recently and it took 5 different professionals 30 days to compose a 70-page document that we signed over 100 times. And that was with an agreed fee. I can't imagine how complicated a multi-million pound sports asset is. "Just pay the fucking fee!" Okay, what if they've asked for a million pounds every time he kicks the ball sideways? Still agree the fee yeah? Fuck it, what harm can it do. Say yes to anything, Txiki.

Who have they asked for £55 million? Apparently they've asked the Daily Mail for the same as Walker went for! But the Mail thinks Walker was more expensive than we do! They've obviously told you something different. Anyway, it seems we could all be spared a lot of stress if you just put your own "fookin' money" where your own "fookin' mouth" is. But it might take you a while to find out how much you'll need.

If I change my attitude and say "Ok, Txiki is doing best he can. We musn't panic. We must trust that all the news outlets are wrong and if we can't sign Mendy there's a good reason, then whoever Txiki signs is the best for us" would that be ok for u? Ok. I change my tune.

I trust Txiki even if we have to start the season with Ferna playing LB. I don't care what flappers think.

Happy?

You're allowed to criticize an outcome all you want. Same as in the above example. If people were on here crying out "I don't know how this happened but this is not how things were meant to go!" then fair play.

It's the goofballs who think they know how intricate a transfer is, especially at this level, that some were poking fun at. I bought a house recently and it took 5 different professionals 30 days to compose a 70-page document that we signed over 100 times. And that was with an agreed fee. I can't imagine how complicated a multi-million pound sports asset is. "Just pay the fucking fee!" Okay, what if they've asked for a million pounds every time he kicks the ball sideways? Still agree the fee yeah? Fuck it, what harm can it do. Say yes to anything, Txiki.

I don't know how a transfer works and I don't have to know how a transfer works. I don't play football manager games and I don't set out to become a DoF someday. I'm a fan and I'm interested in results. We were told that Pep wants Mendy. Our team is in preseason and we still have no LBs. We lost Alves to another club while we were takin our time. And now we hear Chelsea might be interested in Mendy while Txiki hasn't made any visible progress.

Is this enough for a fan to be worried?

I don't care to know how transfer negotiations work mate, that's not my job. If insulting me makes you feel better and more in the know about the intricacies of how transfer dealings work, fine.

But that doesn't make me feel any better and I see many others are just as concerned as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.