Benzema

He comes across as a nearly man to me, i admit i have not watched Real Madrid to much but when i have i don't remember him being the star man or even mentioned that often.

I am in the not sure camp.

Seems to improve with every season and he was bang on it at the world cup. His link up play is awesome as well as his eye for goal.

I'd love him here although I'm not sure how accurate the Surrey Mirror is on City's transfer dealings. I also can't see L'pool knocking out 40mil on him.

For this to happen we would probably have to sell Negredo and Dzecko to finance it and I can't see that happening

Guillem Balague @GuiIIemBaIague · 3h
Liverpool have made enquiries for Benzema to replace Suarez, but striker says he "only wants a big club." #LFC #RMCF

AdamoTheGreat said:
Liverpool have made enquiries for Benzema to replace Suarez, but striker says he "only wants a big club." #LFC #RMCF

Damn, that must hurt, doesn't he know they won the league last season?

Bilboblue said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Damn, that must hurt, doesn't he know they won the league last season?

I can't believe a player wouldn't jump at the chance to play with Joe Allen, Jordan Henderson, and Ricky Lambert.

AdamoTheGreat said:

In other news, I now like Benzema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.