Bernard Halford

Very sad news, one of us who lived the dream working at the top for his beloved City and well regarded throughout football The club looked after him after he retired, remember seeing him getting off the team coach until a few seasons ago. Badgered him a few times to write his biography but, he was adamant that he wouldn’t now the stories have gone with his passing. Condolences to family and friends a major pillar in our history has been lost RiP Bernard

i remember shouting up to him on the team bus during the 2012 premier parade as it passed by us,he heard his name and kept on looking till i shouted his name again and gave us a big smile and wave.
RIP Bernard

When we bought season tickets at Maine Road in the 80s he took my Dad up to the main stand so he could choose which seats he wanted. Doubt such a thing would happen now. A true and enduring link from the past - Rest in Peace (dreaming of the Blues) Bernard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.