Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard when the guy making decisions is a Barcelona fan and his best friend is calling with the offer. Dunno how people can trust Txiki after the whole super league and 'legacy fans' debacle.

People would rather blow smoke up the guys arse and call him a genius because he paid a release clause for Haaland who's a fucking childhood City fan and was desperate to come anyway.
Lol

Selling Bernardo isn't a disaster and I will explain why:

We already lost Jesus, but let's remember where Jesus was playing for whole fucking season -> substitute for Mahrez on RW.. Now when someone sees how great Jesus is as False9 for Arsenal, they will regret and say that City lost such a valuable player, but in reality - via playing Jesus as RW, we were using maybe 50% of his real abilities and 50% was lost.. Cause he is a FUCKING Centre Forward and in Arsenal interviews he already declared it.. So we lost 50% of Jesus..

Same happened with Raz.. Raz was great RW and he resurrected his career as RW at City, we all remember after 15 / 16 how whole world regarded him as flop.. But under Pep, he started to improve and develop as a world-class winger on RW position.. Then he changed the flank and we all have experienced, how his career at City started to decline.. That's why I don't care loosing Sterling either, cause loosing Sterling as LW isn't a disaster and as RW - he wasn't playing much aftet 17 / 18 season..

And same applies to Bernardo.. He rarely plays as RCM at City.. Of course he is good at LCM, but not nearly as good as RCM he is.. But somehow, during these 7 or 6 years, he couldn't grab that fucking RCM for himself and even though he is phenomenal player, each time we play him outside of his beloved position, we are using his 50% of potential.. And I don't think 50% of Bernardo is irreplaceable..

1) It's not 4-3-3 anymore, Pep plays 4-2-1-3 where KDB is positioned higher.. So we have Phillips, who can fill that position and play decent football. We have Gundo.. Hopefully Foden will be moved back in midfield or Grealish.. And there are also rumors about Paqueta and some Matheus guys.. There are a lot of options..

Yes we lost Raz-Jesus-Bernardo, but we weren't using their full potential and therefore we have nothing to worry about..

Zinchenko OK.. Zinchenko was fully utilized by City and he is a huge loss, but hopefully club will bring some quality fullback on that position...

--------Rodri--------Phillips / Gundo------
-------------KDB / Grealish / Foden-------
--Mahrez--------Haaland---------Foden / Grealish

Is this a disaster ? I don't think so

We already lost Jesus, but let's remember where Jesus was playing for whole fucking season -> substitute for Mahrez on RW.. Now when someone sees how great Jesus is as False9 for Arsenal, they will regret and say that City lost such a valuable player, but in reality - via playing Jesus as RW, we were using maybe 50% of his real abilities and 50% was lost.. Cause he is a FUCKING Centre Forward and in Arsenal interviews he already declared it.. So we lost 50% of Jesus..

Same happened with Raz.. Raz was great RW and he resurrected his career as RW at City, we all remember after 15 / 16 how whole world regarded him as flop.. But under Pep, he started to improve and develop as a world-class winger on RW position.. Then he changed the flank and we all have experienced, how his career at City started to decline.. That's why I don't care loosing Sterling either, cause loosing Sterling as LW isn't a disaster and as RW - he wasn't playing much aftet 17 / 18 season..

And same applies to Bernardo.. He rarely plays as RCM at City.. Of course he is good at LCM, but not nearly as good as RCM he is.. But somehow, during these 7 or 6 years, he couldn't grab that fucking RCM for himself and even though he is phenomenal player, each time we play him outside of his beloved position, we are using his 50% of potential.. And I don't think 50% of Bernardo is irreplaceable..

1) It's not 4-3-3 anymore, Pep plays 4-2-1-3 where KDB is positioned higher.. So we have Phillips, who can fill that position and play decent football. We have Gundo.. Hopefully Foden will be moved back in midfield or Grealish.. And there are also rumors about Paqueta and some Matheus guys.. There are a lot of options..

Yes we lost Raz-Jesus-Bernardo, but we weren't using their full potential and therefore we have nothing to worry about..

Zinchenko OK.. Zinchenko was fully utilized by City and he is a huge loss, but hopefully club will bring some quality fullback on that position...

So we win 4 out 5 prems with 3 players at 50% don’t know if that makes Pep a genius or an idiot-or is the latter you?

That’s a good post mate.

Hard when the guy making decisions is a Barcelona fan and his best friend is calling with the offer. Dunno how people can trust Txiki after the whole super league and 'legacy fans' debacle.

People would rather blow smoke up the guys arse and call him a genius because he paid a release clause for Haaland who's a fucking childhood City fan and was desperate to come anyway.
I actually did laugh out loudly at this, so thanks for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.