Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t want to take a wage cut and his current wages would disrupt our current structure (even if the Bernardo money would subsidise the new expense), so I can’t see it happening.

Not to mention there is no guarantee Barca can even meet any financial obligations for a Bernardo transfer.
We’d have to front or backload his salary to keep within our weekly structure.

No now's a perfect time to ask for the moon.. Pedri for Bernardo.. Pedri isn't barca born and bred like Gavi.
Probably the only transfer (basically an American-style trade — oh the irony) that would make losing Bernardo worth it,.

The only player they want is Bernardo. The wages might not be an issue if Barca pay what is owed. I would take it if the deal is offered.
We would still have to cough up de Jong's wages if you are considering a swap for the two. And if it was just cash they don't have the immediate funds to make the purchase

It’s how we would do it if we wanted him.
I don‘t think we want him enough to do that, as it is not as if our other players (and more importantly their agents) would not be aware of that manoeuvring. It would cause nearly the same disruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.