Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference being mate, you are from Manchester, Bernie isn't.

He has the means to play anywhere and has already lived in Lisbon and Monaco.

If you come from a different culture, I can totally understand someone who wants to try something else after five years.

Personally, I find Manchester an aggressive, dirty place to live, although, like any big City it has it exceptions.

It is horrific to see the levels of depravation and that's from somebody who grew up in Moss Side!
Here what you’re saying but it hasn’t changed much since he signed his contract. His family and his wife’s family as far as I know are in Portugal not Barcelona. And above else I really don’t want us to be bullied by the shit houses of Barcelona

I think writing out imaginary formations with one or two additional potential incomings should be banned myself, yet here we are. Part and parcel of the transfer business.
That’s done by about 10 people outside of the transfer windows.

This thread will be filled with incredulous posters suggesting £60,65,70,85,80,85,150m isn’t enough.

The value will be determined by what City deem enough.

That’s done by about 10 people outside of the transfer windows.

This thread will be filled with incredulous posters suggesting £60,65,70,85,80,85,150m isn’t enough.

The value will be determined by what City deem enough.

And? People can still have an opinion on it. It isn't like we get a vote for a specific number, it is just an opinion on whether it is or isn't good value.

1. I personally believe selling Bernardo is a mistake.....he is a much more consistent high performer than a number of our other options ( Mahrez and Grealish)
2. I understand if he wants to go the club wont stand in his way (though I dont completely agree with this stance - it should be if the club believes its not detrimental to the team/squad - in this case and in particular with the timing there is no way that it isnt detrimental - we woudnt replace him for this season an certainly not with equal quality. effectively weakening the squad)
3. The price is ridiculous - 85m Euros (£67.5m) is vastly under priced.....why do we sell cheap? Cucurella has just gone for 55m and he was an unknown fullback 12-15 months ago whereas Bernardo on the other hand is a multiple title winner and international first team player....plus is highly experienced in the most competative league in the world - our evaluation (if true) is a fucking joke - PSG and Barca have the money - make them pay up or he stays another year and then they can have him for what is a knock down price....at this price we certainly wouldnt get a suitable replacement.

Yep and it makes sense for keeping him for another season.

It would, but we have already told him he can leave if he brings in a suitable offer.

We aren't going to renege on that and risk an unhappy player, nor set a dangerous precedent with anyone else.

Players join City for many reasons, one also being they know we keep our word and don't stand in the way of those who do want to leave.

Torres, Raheem, Jesus, Zin. Not one had a bad word to say about us.

Last one we blocked was Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.