Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the right approach but if no decent offers comes in fee wise, lets just use him for the next 3 years and he can leave on a free, but 3 years of bernie in this squad is priceless
Our club will gauge that far better than you, I or anyone else on this forum.

I do feel we probably overrate him somewhat because of his work rate and character. He stands out in a way that someone like Mahrez doesn’t because his approach isn’t as “British”.

Compare their numbers and I reckon the club think that they are equally important, in different ways.

After unfortunately paying attention to Barcelona this summer due to this saga I’ve discovered a newfound respect for Real Madrid. The haaland months were slightly annoying but at least they aren’t a total embarrassment.

if Neymar went for 250mil, and Cuntinho went for 150mil, then Bernardo is worth 200mil, I‘d feel mugged if we got less than £150mil, he is class and works his socks off with no moaning whatsoever.
Neymar didn’t go for that, nor did Coutinho tbf. And the economic situation is very different now. Don’t get me wrong, I value him enormously but we’re not going to price him out of a move. If he goes this summer, and I don’t think he will, it’ll probably be circa £80m. Next summer it’ll be circa £50m with a year less on his contract.

Neymar didn’t go for that, nor did Coutinho tbf. And the economic situation is very different now. Don’t get me wrong, I value him enormously but we’re not going to price him out of a move. If he goes this summer, and I don’t think he will, it’ll probably be circa £80m. Next summer it’ll be circa £50m with a year less on his contract.
And he’ll be 29.

That's in fact a very good point. Would Barca still want him then? To be fair, that itself would be a compelling reason justifying why Bernardo would want out this summer. Hopefully, he stays or at least avoid Barca.
I think most sane, good footballing clubs would want Bernardo.

How much they would be prepared to pay remains to be seen.

Bernardo’s g/a stats aren’t the best.

Still better than FDJ though!

Someone take him n his missus on the Granada studios tour or something ffs. If they still have no love for Manchester after that then they never will.

After unfortunately paying attention to Barcelona this summer due to this saga I’ve discovered a newfound respect for Real Madrid. The haaland months were slightly annoying but at least they aren’t a total embarrassment.
2 cheeks of the same ass like Pool and Rags.
All scummy twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.