Bernie Marsden RIP

Shocked. I loved what he did over the years. A stunning guitarist.
Maybe this explains why he put his guitars up for sale.

I've seen Whitesnake a number of times down through the years.

Castle Donnington 1981 when ex Deep Purple members John Lord and Ian Paice were in the band was an absolute stunning performance.

RIP
The only time i have been to Donnington.As you posted an amazing performance.Slade were great as well.
AC/DC had the thankless task of following Whitesnake that day and came nowhere close.

Saw Whitesnake at the apollo a number of times with Marsden in the band, superb performance one new years eve still ranks as one of my 3 favourite gigs, RIP

The only time i have been to Donnington.As you posted an amazing performance.Slade were great as well.
AC/DC had the thankless task of following Whitesnake that day and came nowhere close.
I too was there that day/night.....it's fair to say that Snake blew AC/DC off the stage.

I too was there that day/night.....it's fair to say that Snake blew AC/DC off the stage.
Do you remember Blue Oyster Cult that day ? I read an interview recently from one of them saying the AC/DC sound crew messed up their sound that day but their performance was half arsed at best and the crowd weren't impressed.

Do you remember Blue Oyster Cult that day ? I read an interview recently from one of them saying the AC/DC sound crew messed up their sound that day but their performance was half arsed at best and the crowd weren't impressed.
Haha yeah they were the low point of the day, the only plus they had was that was the 45 mins where the sun shone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.