Berti to get his first game?

mancity89

I know this is what the forum has been waiting for and do you think he'll get a run out tonight?

Might bang a few quid on him poping up with a goal. 'Berti causes racing allsorts of trouble' *drinks up grabs his coat and goes home*

mancity89 said:
I know this is what the forum has been waiting for and do you think he'll get a run out tonight?

Might bang a few quid on him poping up with a goal. 'Berti causes racing allsorts of trouble' *drinks up grabs his coat and goes home*

he isnt there :S i tied him up he is under my bed i feed him my works socks!

scottyboi said:
mancity89 said:

he isnt there :S i tied him up he is under my bed i feed him my works socks!

You're lying, you've not got a job!!!

I reckon he will turn out to be our new super secret weapon (well not so secret anymore after tonight) and score a casual hattrick.

Left foot, right foot, head.

Let's hope it won't be a hattrick into our own goal.

Of course he does, they're what he tucks his trousers into!!!

Chav.jpg
Like so?

Bertie will be fine......Being tied up under scotties bed will only improve his game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.