Besiktas Set To Snatch Robinho And Roque Santa Cruz

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Turkish giants Besiktas are set to swoop for Manchester City outcasts Roque Santa Cruz and Robinho, according to Fanatik.

Both players have remained on the periphery of Blues manager Roberto Mancini's plans and could be available for permanent transfers. British record signing Robinho was sent on loan to Santos in January, while Santa Cruz has struggled for form and fitness since signing from Blackburn Rovers last summer.

Besiktas are currently in negotiations with ex-Real Madrid manager Bernd Schuster to be their new head coach. If the German agrees to take over, the duo could follow him to the BJK Inonu Stadium, although they have so far baulked at the £12 million asking fee for Santa Cruz.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
Sorry can't breath laughing so hard where do they get these story's
The great Robinho playing Turkish football they will kick him to bit's

As long as we wait until after the world cup with these two. Robbo looks to be in great form and has the potential to set the world cup alight. RSC...well, just being there playing certainly can't do him any harm. Well, except for the very real threat of physical harm that is...point is both these two does have the potential to draw attention to themselves in SA and get their prices up.

GoForGlory said:
As long as we wait until after the world cup with these two. Robbo looks to be in great form and has the potential to set the world cup alight. RSC...well, just being there playing certainly can't do him any harm. Well, except for the very real threat of physical harm that is...point is both these two does have the potential to draw attention to themselves in SA and get their prices up.
I hope your right but something tells me RSC could be as hard to shift as Danny Mills.

sweep said:
GoForGlory said:
I hope your right but something tells me RSC could be as hard to shift as Danny Mills.

Well Paraguay has a decent chance of advancing from their group. On paper it's between them and Slovakia for the second place in the group behind Italy. Will be fun to watch...I mean I don't exactly think we'll get back what we paid for RSC but hopefully now that he's fit he'll have a whole new confidence in the world cup.

Tevez City said:
Lets give them Robi and Santa Cruz and take Arda Turan from them + money

seriously dont make dumb comments.
arda turan plays for galatasaray not besiktas. and arda turan is on his way to liverpool.
and arda turan is better than both robinho and rsc
i wish we could sign turan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9K8JWFb7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9K8JWFb7g</a>
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9K8JWFb7g[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.