Best 5 players in each position in the world

GK - 1. Neuer 2. Buffon 3. Oblak 4. De Gea 5. Bravo (6. Hart)

RB - 1. Lahm 2. Carvajal 3. Alves 4. Walker 5. Bellerin

CB - 1. Boateng 2. Bonucci 3. Pique 4. Ramos 5. Godin

LB - 1. Marcelo 2. Alaba 3. Alba 4. Luis 5. Alex Sandro

CM - 1. Kevin De Bruyne 2. Iniesta 3. Ozil 4. Vidal 5. Busquets

Winger - 1. Tranny 2. Neymar 3. Bale 4. Sanchez 5. Di Maria

Attackers 1. Messi 2. Suarez 3. Sergio 4. Lewandowski 5. Griezmann

GK - 1. Neuer 2. Buffon 3. Oblak 4. De Gea 5. Bravo (6. Hart)

RB - 1. Lahm 2. Carvajal 3. Alves 4. Walker 5. Bellerin

CB - 1. Boateng 2. Bonucci 3. Pique 4. Ramos 5. Godin

LB - 1. Marcelo 2. Alaba 3. Alba 4. Luis 5. Alex Sandro

CM - 1. Kevin De Bruyne 2. Iniesta 3. Ozil 4. Vidal 5. Busquets

Winger - 1. Tranny 2. Neymar 3. Bale 4. Sanchez 5. Di Maria

Attackers 1. Messi 2. Suarez 3. Sergio 4. Lewandowski 5. Griezmann
Lahm?? He's way past his sell by date, don't think he even plays RB these days does he?? Certainly nowhere near world class, 10 years ago maybe..

Lahm?? He's way past his sell by date, don't think he even plays RB these days does he?? Certainly nowhere near world class, 10 years ago maybe..
Lol mate I think he was the best till this season. Maybe you are right he's not been the best recently but he still is in top 5 imo. I think Carvajal might be the best in recent weeks. I think there is a drought of real world class full backs around. e.g the likes of Zabaleta, Monreal etc. still represent their NT

Lol mate I think he was the best till this season. Maybe you are right he's not been the best recently but he still is in top 5 imo. I think Carvajal might be the best in recent weeks. I think there is a drought of real world class full backs around. e.g the likes of Zabaleta, Monreal etc. still represent their NT
I agree with you there, top class defenders are definitely at a premium these days. Staying with Lahm, I thought he had stepped into midfield these days and didn't feature in the Euros did he? In his heyday he was the best in the business

I agree with you there, top class defenders are definitely at a premium these days. Staying with Lahm, I thought he had stepped into midfield these days and didn't feature in the Euros did he? In his heyday he was the best in the business
he retired from international duty before the euros i think and Ancelotti has reverted him back to a full back quite a lot this season. Never really had pace but he seems to have adapted well to losing most of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.