Best answering of the door ever!

TheMightyQuinn

So I'm sat here, listening to Jesus and Mary Chain, reading BM and waiting for a call to leave the house to meet a mate when the door bell goes. Now, I tend to not answer the door but knowing my housemates are out I thought I'd make the effort. I mince downstairs and open the door and there's a fucking cheerleader stood there asking for a light, she lives opposite me and we sometimes see each other both having a crafty cig at our own doors. Fuck me I wasn't expecting her to be all dressed up like that though on a day like today!

A moment forever stored in the wank bank. If only I was single and a totally different guy, I could be elbow deep in chicken grease by now!

Interesting she chose to come to my house to ask for a light though, probably means she wants me.

Hehe!

I'm just tryin' to visualise it 'TMQ'!

2z72536.jpg
2q1rvjb.jpg

black mamba said:

She had more on her upper body than the girl in the pic but the skirt was a similar length. She's fit as fuck too which obviously helps. I'm off out now to see a man about a dog, I hope she's still outside. In fact I hope she's locked out of her house and needs to seek refuge from the rain in my bedroom.

dont get ideas above your station mate. you were the only person on the street who bothered to answer.

which is ironic as you dont normally answer the door eh?

:)

my mates grandad was an ex boxer and not very fond of foreigners.one day in the far off 1960's he heard a knock at the door.on answering he was met by a turbanned chap selling his wares.Good after......thats as far as the poor fellah got.the police were called and granddad was given a warning.dont punch people like that sir its not nice.

aphex said:
dont get ideas above your station mate. you were the only person on the street who bothered to answer.

which is ironic as you dont normally answer the door eh?

:)

Nah, in my head she has a lighter, in fact she bought 10 for a quid an hour ago but she wanted to see me so she put on her uniform and pretended she didn't have a light.

Pretty obvious that that's what happened.

LongsightM13 said:
Why don't you answer the door? Are you normally too busy upstairs with the binoculars out and your trousers around your ankles?

If someone is coming round to see me they usually phone to see if I'm in or I'm expecting them. Answering the door usually means my landlord is sniffing around or someone wants to know if it's my car blocking the road, I don't have a car, so I just don't bother.

As for me being upstairs with the binoculars, it's always an option but she lives across the road and my room is at the back, all I'd get is an eyeful into an old womans kitchen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.